Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Maci's Dance Recital

Seems like there has been a lot going on in Hamburg so we've been making trips up there. This trip was for Maci's dance recital. We went early so we could spend some time playing. Everyone had to work so I had the five kids until someone got home.
SB having a drink!
The girls swinging.
Sarah Beth having a snack.
That night, we went to Maci's recital. I wasn't sure how the girls would do. I knew the twins would like to watch Maci but didn't know about the other dancers. Well, much to my surprise, they did PERFECT! Cecil Ray had to leave with SB because she just didn't want to sit still and quiet.
Hannah watching EVERY move...
Telling me I need to clap.
Hannah wanted to take a picture of these girls.
I didn't get any pictures of Maci dancing for some reason. Probable because I was watching the twins dance in the isles.  It was priceless and so fun to watch. Daddy better get ready for all the glitter and costumes!
We tried to get a picture of the girls afterwards.
Can't say we didn't try. We had fun and Maci did GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment