Saturday, May 26, 2012

GATOR!

So, we were driving to breakfast this morning and I was just looking out the window while crossing the creek at the front of our neighborhood and saw this...
AN ALLIGATOR!!
Look right in the middle of the picture and you will see his head. We pulled over and watched him for a little while. It was neat and scary at the same time. He rolled one time and that was cool. A police officer pulled over to see if we needed help and he got out and looked. Said he wouldn't call anyone since it appeared to be under 8ft. long. Apparently, anything under 8ft. isn't considered dangerous and they leave them there. Well, I'm pretty sure a 7ft. alligator could eat my dog, kids and me! Anyway, it was neat to see and I just hope we don't see him in our neighborhood wondering around!

No comments:

Post a Comment