Sunday, May 20, 2012

Family Fun Night & Ice Cream

We had family fun night with the church and it was SO HOT! CR was going to go with me but at the last minute decided not to so I took off with the three girls and my homemade ice cream not knowing what to expect. Well, it was an experience to say the least. There was a bounce house for the kids and the twins loved it, I was HOT! Hannah had to go tee-tee so she just climbed out of the bounce house, pulled her pants down and went in the grass...EMBARRASSING!! So, then it was time to eat. We got in line waited and waited for 30 min to get to the front and find out they were out of food (the preachers wife and kids were behind us with her kids, so I'm sure he heard about it too)! Then, magically when all the men came in from skeet shooting, food was served...UPSET is NOT how I'd describe my feelings! So, since we didn't have food, my kids ate ice cream for dinner. Only 4 people brought ice cream for like 300 people so I made sure I served us FIRST! Anyway, that was OK and then, we went back outside to play. I got a few pictures...
Sarah Beth just going with the flow.
I really wanted a "girls" photo...
This was the best one.
Then, I wanted the three of them in a picture with these pretty flowers.
Well, that didn't go so well. The kids had fun which is all that matters. Not sure I will be going again without taking my own food though.

No comments:

Post a Comment