Friday, April 30, 2010

Dallas (well, Keller) Days 9 & 10

We arrived at the Benefield's Friday afternoon.  We were going to stay there because our cousin Brooke is getting married to Hunter Hughes on June 5, and I had to do my Matron of Honor duties and go to the showers.  The shower on Saturday (day 9) was in Weatherford...
Brooke and Nancy...
Kim (Hunter's mom),
There was another little girl at the shower and the girls had such a great time playing with her.
You can't tell in this picture but for once Hannah is not being a bully, she is kissing her new friend.  I tried to get her in action but this is the best I got...

Hayley was enjoying a drink...

Then, on Sunday, she had another shower in Dallas.
Matron of Honor, Bride and the Flower girls...
This is reall the only picture of people I got, I was taking pictures with Brooke's camera so she would have lot of pictures.  It was a beautiful shower also and Brooke was beautiful as always!  Can't wait for her wedding!!

After the shower, we left for Brashear, TX.  That's where Nannie and Papaw live (my grandparents).  We were going to stay the night with them since they are an hour closer to Hot Springs and we needed to visit with them too.
Nannie did some laundry for us...
Papaw enjoys playing with and holding the girls...
Before we left, Hannah was so sleepy, she crashed...
I didn't get a picture of Nannie with the girls but, we will next time!!

That ends our "10 Days in Dallas" trip!  It was SOOOO much fun!!  We had a great time seeing everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment