Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dallas Days 1 & 2

Last week, the girls and I went  to Dallas for 10 days to visit Mima, hang out with firends, and go to Brooke's showers.  Anyway, this post is about days 1 & 2.  We got there Friday night, April 9, and my mom's friend Donna came over and we visited.  I didn't get any pictures.  We got there late and the girls had to eat and then bed time.  Then, on Saturday mom, the girls and I got up early and went to a Mom's Of Mulitples sale.  And, man did we score.  I got a double stroller for $60 (retail $250) and a pack n play for $18!!  It was great!!  After that, we went to a new outside mall in Allen that was AWESOME!!  We really had a fun day.  Mom bought the girls swim suits...

Well, they are SUPER cute but if you notice I didn't post a picture of Hannah.  That would be because in EVERY picture she had a "malfunction"...reason they were taken back.  But they did get some super cute ones that are hot pink and brown!

That's about all we did on Friday and Saturday (shop).

No comments:

Post a Comment