Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Daddy turns 30!



Well, daddy finally joined the 30 club and we are glad he is a member now!!  Man, where do I start?  He had a birthday weekend full of suprises.  We started the celebration on Friday night at BWW with friends.
Sonya and the girls...
Jeremy, Jessica and the girls...
Mommy & Daddy...
He THOUGHT this was his birthday but, I had more planned.  He THOUGHT everyone was busy and couldn't do anything on his birthday which was Saturday, March 28!  But they were busy because they were coming to his big SUPRISE PARTY!!

Ok, I SO got CR for his 30th.  I had a party planned for him for months and he NEVER even knew!!  You see, I had it planned for all our friends and family to meet at Oaklawn Race Track to suprise him and then we would all head over to our house for dinner.  It was great!  With help from our great firends, Jeremy and Jessica, I pulled it off.  They "asked" us to go to the races with them and CR said he would LOVE to...PERFECT!  Anyway, we got there and everyone was waiting.  Jessica and I knew right were to go and the boys followed as planned.  When we waked up...SUPRISE!!  Man the look on his face was priceless.  Wish I had a picture to share but I don't.  But, thanks to friends, we do have pictures to show...

Here Shakedra and Brittany helped with the plan.  They were "baby sitting" the girls but really mom was coming to get them right behind us.  Here the girls had the girls all ready to go!
Fun at the RACES!!


His cake...


Maci helping with the girls...
It was so much fun!  The party started at 1:00 and the last people left about 11:00.  It was a long day for the girls...


We had a great time and I do have a family picture that Brooke took of us but I'll have to get it later and post it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment