Friday, April 30, 2010

Dallas Days 7 & 8

Thursday and Friday in Dallas were just as fun!  On Thursday morning, the girls and I got ready and met some friends at the park.  This was the girls first trip to the park (where they got out and "played") and their first offical playdate so I took a lot of pictures.  We had such a great time...
Swinging for the first time...
Hayley
Hannah

First time to slide...
Hayley

Hannah

Dani and Jake

Jake and Hayley
(don't tell their daddy's but they do have a crush on eachother)

And we tried one with the three of them but Hannah was WAY more interested in eating the wood chips...

It was then time for snacks...
Hayley, Carter, Jake, & Hannah
Madison, Carter, Leanne, Jennifer, Hayley
Hannah
Jake
Carter
Madison
Hayley

After the park, the girls and I came back to Mima's to eat, nap, and play some...
Hayley was OBSESSED with this turtle...
Hannah LOVED the low window in the kitchen because she could see out...
That night, we had Randy, Christie, Morgan & Gyvonne over for dinner.
Here is Hayley, Morgan, Hannah, and Christie...
Gyvonne, Mima, Hannah, Morgan, Randy, Christie, and Hayley...
Hayley showing off her new "cruising" skills...
If you remember on day two we went to the Mom's of Multiples sale in Allen.  Well, I got the girls a bath seat while we were there and they tried it out...
Hannah
Hayley
It was a HIT!! Now I just have to find another one.

Now, onto Day 8 (Friday).  Mima took off for the day so and paid for me to go get a MUCH needed pedicure while she watched the girls.  It was WONDERFUL!! 
Mima taking a nap putting Hayley to sleep...
The girls playing...

After I got back from my pedi, we left for Keller to stay with The Benefields for two night!!  We had such a great time at Mima's.  It was great to get to spend so much time with her, family, and friends!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Aggie onsie! One of my bridesmaid's got our little guy his first one. It says "Aggies rule, Tsips drool!" Whoop!

    ReplyDelete