Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter Weather in Arkansas!!

Last Friday, we woke up to a beautiful sight...
Everything was covered in ice (and a little snow).
It doesn't make for good for travel but it's great to look at...
Our tree in the front had a branch break off because of the weight...
Our backyard...
Here's a picture to show how the ice froze on the branches.  Cecil Ray said there is only like a two degree gap where it will do this...
My flowers sure did look good even though it was freezing cold...
The girls never knew what was going on.
They just played like always...
Then, this morning we woke up to this...
We had no clue that it was going to snow but we had almost two inches and it was BEAUTIFUL...
I took this picture and thought it was so pretty with the berries and snow...
Don't know if you can tell how hard and much it is snowing in this picture but it was REALLY coming down.  Again, it was BEAUTIFUL...
And you know I had to get some pictures of my "snow bunnies"...
Miss. Hayley
Miss. Hannah
We had snow, sleet, and rain ALL day long.  It's going to stay below freezing tonight so we will get to enjoy it tomorrow (I doubt CR will go to work).  Cecil Ray and I plan on building a snowman in the morning so I'll post pictures of it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment