Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow (but, not as much as Dallas)

Well, we got some snow (again).  This is the third time this year!!  We LOVE it.  We didn't get as much as Dallas but, it's still BEAUTIFUL!!  And, you KNOW I took some pictures.
Our Backyard...
This little bird was so cute playing in the snow...
My Pansies even got some snow
(and those are the garden stones the girls got me for my birthday)...
My bench sure did look pretty...
The view from my kitchen...
The front...
You don't think I would let the girls miss out on all the snow did you?
Right after breakfast, I put their rain boots on them (left them in their nighty nights), put their coats on and out the door we went...
Hannah...
Hayley...
They were in their Bumbo's because I didn't put on "waterpoof" pants. 
But, I did let them feel of it.  They seemed to like it and Hannah wanted to eat it...
Thank you Jesus for another BEAUTIFUL day. 
I still stand in amazment at your wonderful works!

No comments:

Post a Comment