Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy 7 Month Birthday!!

Well, I hear parents say it all the time but...WHERE DOES TIME REALLY GO?  I can't  believe the girls are already 7 months old.  It seems like yesterday we were in the hospital with tiny little Hayley.  So, today I took some pictures and I want to go over the milestones the girls have hit up to this point.  I will start with the 7 month "photo shoot"...
 I had to put this one up.  It looks like Hayley is telling Hannah she stinks...too cute!!

This is the best one I got of the two of them...
They have come a long way since this...
Now for Hannah and her milestones...
Her feet are really not that big, it's just the angle of the picture.
Hannah is doing so much these days.  She can roll all over the place and get where and what she wants at any given time.  She "talks" all the time, reaches for you when you come to get her (or even walk by), and she will give kisses.  Here she is giving daddy kisses...
I know it seems kinda weird but she will now sleep with a swaddle just around her waist and her arms free...
She has started drinking from a "training" sippy cup and LOVES it...
She can hold her own bottle which again seems weird she is just now doing this but it's only been a week that she has been on a bottle...
And, her biggest and milestone (well, to her at least) is...
That's right, sucking her toes.  It's so cute and she is so proud she can do it.  Look at those long legs!!  Hannah is not sitting up yet fully.  Her head size is in the 96% so she has trouble with her balance but the doctor is not concerned at all.  She does try and will sit up for about 30 seconds and then just gives up and either rolls around or sucks her toes.

Now, for Hayley...
My little peanut is getting so big.  As you can see in the picture above her BIG milestone is sitting up.  Here is the first time she did it...
Look at that proud face!
I LOVE this picture, she is telling Rex all about it...
 She is "talking" also and she does this screaming thing which is really her way of talking too.  She does it to Hannah, us, the dogs, toys, or any other object that will listen to her.  It's the cutest thing.  Wish I knew how to post video because I have a cute one of her talking to Rex.  Anyway, she can also drink from her training sippy cup...
She now sleeps with one arm out of her swaddle which is BIG for her she likes to be all swaddled up tight...
She is trying so hard to crawl but seems to only go backwards.  Don't know if that's normal but that's what she does and she seems to be proud she can do it.  She WAS on the play mat...
What can I say?  I am one PROUD mommy and I LOVE my girls so much.  Their daddy took this picture of us tonight...
God has blessed us so very much with two wonderful daughters that leave us with a smile everyday!!

1 comment:

  1. great photos! and yes, its normal for babies to crawl backwards at first!!

    ReplyDelete