Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Valentine's Day for us was a family event this year.  We started the day just being lazy and then for lunch we went to Chili's and ate.  The girls were a hit in their Valentine outfits Mima got them.  I took a few pictures of the girls very first Valentine's...
Hannah...
Hayley...

Anyone who knows me knows that I decorate for EVERY holiday.  So, I took some pictures of my Valentine decorations too!
Guest Bathroom...
Hutch...
Fireplace...
Front Yard/Porch...


Kitchen Island with yummy homemade & decorated cookies...
And, my favorite decoration...
Then, for the THIRD time this year, we got this...
It was so pretty (again)...
Since it was snowing and cold we decided to have a fire in the pit outside and watch the snow.
Daddy and Hayley...
Mommy and Hannah...
After we had dinner at home and the girls went to bed, Cecil Ray and I went back outside to enjoy the fire.  It was so relaxing and nice to just sit outside, look at the snow and talk.  Cecil Ray made some hot chocolate and we ate some of those cookies I made.  It was a wonderful way to end Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment