Saturday, June 9, 2012

VBS 2012


I taught this great group of kiddos in VBS this year. They will be entering kindergarten this school year...
It was a fun week and they REALLY enjoyed their aviator glasses!
This guy and me were the best of friends all week!
I only have a few pics of the girls since I was teaching, I didn't get to see them doing much.
Here's Hannah on the train...
My class again doing crafts...
Since our VBS went from 8-12, I decided to pack us a lunch and eat it in the car. That way, if (and when) the girls fell asleep on the ride home I could just transport them to their beds.
Snack Time one day...
Sarah Beth riding the train.
One day, I did decide to go to Sonic for lunch. Well, the preachers kids and grandmother were there so, we just decided to eat with them. This is Jude and Sarah Beth. They are about two weeks apart and absolutely LOVE each other. SB is walking and Jude isn't so she got moved up in Sunday School but, during VBS, they have been in the same class and LOVE IT!!
Sarah Beth reading one day when we were having lunch in the car.
I do have some more picture but I need to get them off my phone and will update it as soon as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment