Thursday, June 14, 2012

Silly SB

If there's one thing you can say about Sarah Beth, it's that she's silly (and beautiful, fun, loving, a mess, I think you get my point).
One day, we were at Target getting a birthday present for our friend Trey. Well, we were "looking" at the girl toys when SB found a "BABY". This is what happened when she reached out and got the baby...
Poor thing wanted her baby! Well, I let her get it (normally we don't do that) but I figured since she didn't even have her own baby she deserved one. This is not the one she got though she decided to get another one (out of the box so she could play with it NOW). And, as Hannah says, "She has brown skin." Well, it's the one she picked out and she LOVES it!

One day, Zondra was keeping the girls for me while I went to a doctor appointment. She sent me this too cute picture of SB with all her "Jewels" on...

SB's new thing is to put her head down on the floor and look through her legs at you. She is now trying to do flips like her big sisters by doing this too.
Oh, my sweet baby girl! She brings a smile to every one's face. Wakes up happy and goes to bed happy. If she's fussy, she's probably sick!


No comments:

Post a Comment