Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun with Family...During a Difficult Time

On June 22, my world was shattered when I got a call that my Papaw was being care-lifted to the hospital. He had an awful fall with serious head trauma. He didn't make it and passed away. We just happened to be in Texas for Big Daddy's retirement party when this happened so we were able to be with Nannie and quickly be at her side when she needed us the most. We spent several days at Nannie's house. Aunt Cheryl to the rescue! She brought over these fun beads for the girls to make jewelry with...
Oh how they loved it!

Hannah took some pictures with my phone...
And, they got to play with their cousin Wyatt.
Uncle Rusty helping CR tie his tie...
Hannah took more pictures...

And, since I didn't have any of SB, here is her "CHEESE" picture when we got home.




No comments:

Post a Comment