Sunday, March 11, 2012

Starting March off with...

Our March has started off with sickness...again! UGH, we can't seem to get everyone well at the same time!

This is what was in my sink after giving meds this morning...
And in the mean time, my phone got hacked.
This is their first bath together and really playing together. 
Jumping girl! 
Hacked again! 
I went to check on the twins at nap and saw this. It was the first time they had gotten in bed together and fell asleep.  Poor things didn't feel good.
Then, on a perfectly clear calm day this happened... 



Just our luck! But, only the net ripped and I was able to fix it.

Hannah, "OH!" 
Hayley, "CHEESE!" 
Sarah Beth 
Silly girl! 
Big Girl!
Dress up Queen! 
Pudding! 

Hayley decided to feed the pigs. 
It may seem like I have two "favorite" children but that's not the case. Hannah will NOT let me take her picture. She just doesn't like it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment