Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Pictures (Take 1)

So, I was going to try and save some money by taking the girls spring pictures myself. There is a massive group of azalea's in between our house and the neighbor and it is beautiful every year. This year, because of all the rain, it was huge and bright so, Nannie and I got the girls dressed and headed outside to take a few quick shots. Well, lets just say that my next post will be "Springs Pictures 2" because it was NOT a good experience. Hayley was being silly, Sarah Beth was just wanting to run around and Hannah, oh Hannah, she saw a bee and it was OVER! Just take a look, you can laugh and feel sorry for me and my frustrations it's OK.

Hannah, Sarah Beth, & Hayley





Hannah
Hayley
 (this one is really kinda cute)




Sarah Beth 


Let's try Hannah again... 
How about if we move her inside. 

What if we try SB inside? 

And, Hayley was totally done! This was only a handful of the pictures I took. So, it's off to have them made!

No comments:

Post a Comment