Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

So, not many words can describe these pictures. We wanted to go get them professionally done but, SB got the flu and was S-I-C-K!! So, I borrowed a friends camera and took them myself. I could NEVER be a photographer, especially for our family! I now know why Photoshop was invented...HA! I will just let the pictures do the talking...





Ok, so I will put this. It took SEVERAL attempts to get Hannah's "perfect" picture. She was NOT in the picture taking mood (never is when I want her to) she was in a super silly mood...




















Hayley was my little rock star, only requiring a few shots...


Next, it was the "twin" attempt...

Annnd, the "sister" shot...










Moving onto the "family" shot...

Then, Daddy and his girls...
I love this of SB looking at the twins...
Finally, we gave Hannah one last shot with a little bribery by asking her to please not be silly...











Well, there were some silly ones but NOTHING like before. We ended up getting the perfect pictures and our cards turned out just the way we wanted them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment