Monday, July 30, 2012

Gulf Shores 2012- Day 3

Day 3
I woke up early and went on the beach by myself (I did this every morning) to have my quiet time and spend time in prayer and reading my Bible. I saw some beautiful sunrises...

When I got back to the condo, I made breakfast! Nothing fancy but I thought it sure did look pretty. This is how you make cinnamon rolls for 10 people...
After breakfast, we headed back to the back for the day. This is the first thing Hayley wanted to do...
Hayley explaining her creation.
SB trying to help.
Daddy went to the store and bought some kites...
SB snatching Aunt Shawn's Diet Coke...
Helping fly the kite.
Cecil Ray tied the kite to the canopy but Hayley wasn't having it. It worried her to death! She wouldn't let go for NOTHING! She didn't understand that it wasn't going anywhere.
Hannah looks SO stinkin' cute!
Hayley still worried about the kite.
That evening, we went on a Pirate Dolphin Cruise.

The kids got eye patches and bandannas to wear.

Arrr Mate!
Hayley
Hannah

Sarah Beth

Hayley


Sarah Beth found a basket to sit in.


I tried REALLY hard to get picture of the dolphins but they were too fast for my camera. You can kinda see on in the middle of the picture here...
And here...
Snack Time!
Another attempt to catch dolphins on camera...
After we found the treasure. The kids all got some coins, necklace and rings!
Mommy and SB sitting on the deck, taking some pictures. She was getting restless so we had a change of scenery.
Beautiful sunset...

Day 3 sure was fun. The  girls LOVED the cruise!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment