Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine Party...Missed!

One of the girls friends from church, Tripp, was having a Valentine Party and we were SO excited to get to go. Well, sickness struck our house and it was all over! We were stuck at home for awhile getting better. But, they brought the girls goodies to them...
Hannah opening hers. 
Hayley opening hers. 
These were their little Valentine "bags". I had made them for everyone at the party. (I have a picture of the boy ones on my phone, will be posted later).  They hang on the back of their chair.
These were the Valentine's we made for the girls to give out.
(Playdough..."You make me feel "squishy" inside") 
(goldfish..."Will you "o-fish-aly" be my Valentine?" 
Their goodies. 
Thank you to all our friends who sent goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment