Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Princess Brunch

Our church preschool ministry had a Daddy/Daughter Princess Brunch for the girls age 2-5. It was so cute! My good friend was in charge of it and she asked me to help plan it so I was on top of it! I love to throw a good party and decorate!





Here are my pretty princesses and their handsome prince.
(Princess Hannah was loving every second, Princess Hayley, not so much)









FINALLY, a good picture.
We couldn't leave out Sarah Beth, she wanted to be a princess too!
Practicing dancing...
I wanted to get a picture of the three of them. OK, let me rephrase that, a GOOD picture of them.
Well, that didn't go as planned.

Now, onto the brunch...
While they were there, Ms. Teresa, our preschool minister, read to the girls, they ate snacks, made crafts and danced! There was also a time when the daddy's prayed over their little girls. I wish I could have been there but I didn't want it to take away from their time.
Hayley having a little snack.
Hannah having her snack.
Ready to dance.
Cecil Ray and Kevin (the daddy in the picture) were they only two with more than one daughter and they were sat at the same time. I think the moms just wanted to get a good laugh watching them be outnumbered.
More snacks...
Dancing.
Hannah & Zoe dancing.
Hayley and Scout dancing.
Playing in the entry...
Hayley found Ms. Candice.
Sweet little girls...
At least she got in a better mood!
This was what happened when they got home...WORN OUT!
Zondra did an awesome job planning, Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment