Thursday, September 22, 2011

"The Boy's"

We had the O-line football boy's over for dinner tonight the girls LOVED every minute they were here. Hannah kept calling them "The Boy's". The Boy's were so sweet too. They played with the girls and even let me get a picture (or two) since it was Sarah Beth's 1/2 Birthday. The boys were so sweet to go along with us in singing, "Happy 1/2 Birthday" to Sarah Beth (it was for the twins, they are obsessed with birthday right now).
Hannah, Parker, Washington, Sarah Beth, Boyden, Hughes, King, Hayley
Like someone said...I don't know who is having more fun the girls or boys! But, I feel like I just gained 5 children with them calling me "Mama Cossey" all night. 
Jonathan & Sarah Beth, he had her all night. He walked right in and picked her up! 
Tyson and Hayley, she went right to him as did Hannah with Alex (didn't get a picture of them). 
Hayley was dressed up for the occasion. Remember how I say she is ALWAYS dressing up? 

Hannah just wanted to be a "Football Player" 


We had such a good time and can't wait for them to come over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment