Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our First St. Patrick's Day!!


I know I'm a little late posting this but, it's been crazy around here!!  Traveling, twins on the move (post to come), CR turning 30 (post to come), and just LIFE!  Anyway, for the girls first St. Patrick's Day, we went to "THE SHORTEST ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE IN THE WORLD" right here in Hot Springs.  The parade isn't short, there are a ton of people in it and it lasts a long time.  The "shortest" part comes in it's length...50 ft. to be exact!  You see, Bridge street is only that long and it starts and ends on Bridge street.  It was a lot of fun and VERY crowded.  I took a few pics to capture the moment.  I also had a moment of craftiness and made the girls outfits!!
Hannah
Hayley
The Parade

Sonya and Trey
The Easterlings
(Trey is two weeks older than the girls)
This had to be the best part.  Tyler (my friend Jennifer's little boy) got hungry so I had some "puffy's" in my diaper bag and offered them to him.  Jennifer poured a few on the tray of his stroller.  Tyler then wanted the whole container so he could pour a few...
Yep, he poured the whole container on his tray and didn't even spill any...that's talent!

Hannah, Cecil Ray, Misy, & Hayley
Mommy & Hayley
Hail, Hail the gangs all here...
Downtown fountain...
We had a photo shoot when we got home!
Here's Hannah...

And, Hayley...

"See my new necklace I got?"
Cheese...
"What's that?"
"Let's get him!"
Then, it was time for bed...give your sister kisses.
We had a wonderful time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment