Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just Being Cute

Well, I have just a few a lot of pictures of the girls to post.  They are not doing anything special, just being cute!  You know how a proud mommy and a camera can be together...TROUBLE!!

First up we have the girls in their Razorback caps...
Hannah

Hayley (would never guess she was only 3 lbs)
Sisters...
"Love Ya Man"
Bathtime, it's their first bubble baths...

Here the girls are modeling some super cute outfits that Auntie Seana got them...
"Aw Shucks"
Future Singer...
"Man is she loud"

Their new "home away from home".  Since they are moving all over the place they now have their play yard set up.
Hayley loved playing with my Texas Rangers hat (a girls after my own heart)...
LOVE this picture of Hannah...
Peanut having a "snack"...
I could post a million more but I'll stop there!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big and cute they are! Hayley looks just like you Misty. I am so happy for you and Cecil Ray, there's nothing like being a parent. It's hard work but it's the most amazing thing!

    ReplyDelete