Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hayley at the Eye Doctor

It seems that my life if full of doctor visits! Today, I had to take Hayley to the eye doctor because she failed her eye exam during her checkup. This was by far the WORST experience with a doctor I've EVER had. We waited in the waiting room for almost 2 hours, went back for her exam, went back to the waiting room for about 45 more min., then to another exam room, back to the waiting room, back to another exam room to see the actual doctor for about 5 min to tell me that she has a small astigmatism that was nothing to worry about and will more than likely will never cause any problems (I have the same thing). So, finally they send us BACK to the waiting room and tell us to wait while they verify our insurance...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? "We've been here for OVER 3 1/2 hours and you want me to wait while you verify my insurance?" "Yes, Ma'am." "No ma'am, I will not wait. You've have 3 1/2 hours to do that and I am NOT going to wait anymore!" "But Mrs. Cossey, you will have to pay whatever your insurance doesn't cover." "Then you can bill me like any other doctors office would! Have a nice day."

Hayley playing in the ONLY toy there was to play there. Nothing inside, just the house! She sure is cute though...
Doing her eye exam...
They wanted us to come back in 6 weeks...BAHAHAHAHAHA! Won't EVER be going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment