Sunday, April 29, 2012

Camping at Tyler State Park!

We went camping this weekend with Mima at Tyler State Park.
The girls are awake and ready to go!
Playing on the "beach"
Hannah
Searching for shells.
Hayley
Sarah Beth being a big girl drinking her juice box.
Mima and Hayley
Daddy and Hannah
Daddy
Playing in the sand.
Cutie!
Mima and Hannah
Beautiful

Daddy
(I must admit I took these pictures because he said something to me about me being on my phone too much)

So, we found these ducks and that's all they wanted to do is feed them...



We needed some ice so Mima carried it back to the campsite...
And, we wore SB out!
Day 2, Hannah is ready to go!
Mima fixing breakfast...
Hayley eating as many strawberries as she can...

Breakfast
Daddy playing in the tent with the girls.
Hayley with her binoculars.
Hannah having a talk with me.
Mima introduced the girls to marshmallow cream and Hayley LOVED it!

Sarah Beth being silly
(we really did let her out of the stroller,she just finished eating and this is the only way we could contain her to eat)
Someone else loved the marshmallow cream too.
Playing on the playground.
There's those ducks again...
And, they lost all interest in the playground...


After the girls took a long nap laid down for a little bit, we went swimming in the lake.
I forgot their puddle jumpers (best things ever) but glad the state park store had these.
Hannah
Hayley
Family fun in the pool
(I forgot my swim suit too)
Cheese!
Mima and SB
OK, I love this picture of Hannah, Hayley on the other hand looks like she is chocking and we don't even care. She was coughing and I caught her just at the right time.
We also rode paddle boats but I don't have any pictures because it was the worst thing we have ever done I think. The girls didn't like it at all and just wanted off. Not to mention all the moss growing and getting tangled in the paddle. Not sure I've ever had such a hard leg workout!
We did have a great time though and can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment