Monday, November 14, 2011

A Visit to Grandma's for the Weekend

When football season was over, CR gave me a "gift". He  took the girls to his mom's for the weekend and I stayed home ALL BY MYSELF! Football season is rough on a wife much less a mom with two toddlers and a baby. So, it was a much appreciated free weekend!

I was VERY proud of him, he took lots of pictures as instructed. This is what all they did while I was doing NOTHING except relaxing and eating Buttercup Cupcakes (and I didn't even have to share them with anyone...teehee).
Maci, Hannah, and Hayley jumping.
Grandma and Sarah Beth

Tyler joining the fun.
Hayley loves to play outside and get into anything she can. So, she found some leaves and couldn't resist.
Then on to rocks.
Then back to leaves. But, wait what's that in the leaves?
It was Tyler and now it's Hayley's turn to hide.
Where's Daddy?
Hannah sliding.
Play, play, play...
Hayley is a backwards slider because it's faster.


Grandma has horses and Hayley is OBSESSED with animals especially horses. The girls got to ride them for the first time. I hate I missed it but did I mention that I was home ALONE relaxing?
Hayley on Dolly
Hayley and Grandma petting Tornado (I think).
Hayley trying it out again. Did I mention she's obsessed?
Sarah Beth waiting for her turn.
And, back outside the next day...
Hayley in the leaves again...

Sarah Beth in the leaves now.
And boy do they taste good.
Hayley getting Uncle Todd to play.
She talked him into taking her to jump.
Now, on to riding again. This time Grandma put a saddle on and all the girls got to ride.
Hayley and Grandma
(excited much?)

Hannah and Grandma

Maci wanted a turn.
Now it's SB's turn.
Then, daddy took them all for a ride.
Hayley

Hannah

Sarah Beth
They had a great weekend and so did I. I really don't think they spent any time in the house but they wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment