Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hot Springs...ALONE!

When we left Mima's, we drove to Hot Springs. Let me remind you that I was traveling ALONE with the three girls. What should have been a 4 hour trip turned into a 6 hour trip...UGH! All was well the first leg of the trip then all heck broke lose and I was stopping every 10 min to "fix" someone or something! But, we made it and had a good time while we were there.
 Sarah Beth is happy now...

This is what I miss about Hot Springs...IT'S BEAUTIFUL...

We stayed with the Barrett's and the kids had a BLAST playing with their cousins Colt and Kenady!
Hannah playing dress up... 
 Kenady...
 Colt and Hayley
 Bath Time!
The purpose for us to make that long trip was to get our new renters in our house. So, we had to do a lot of paperwork and a walk through. Thanks to Carrie for helping me out a TON with that. I hate that I didn't get pictures of the girls play with Kinsleigh and Carrie but, they were there and I'm so thankful they were. On our way out of town, we ate lunch with Jessica!!
The girls love Jessica so much (and so do I)! They were worn O-U-T by this time and just ready to be home...we ALL were. It was a short quick trip but we loved seeing everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment