Saturday, June 11, 2011

Big Apple Adventure- VBS 2011

The girls got to go to VBS this year and they LOVED it.  I was in the "bed baby" room with Sarah Beth and I loved it too!  I wish I would have gotten more pictures but I kept forgetting camera.  We had to leave the house by 7:00 (Yes, I had to have all 4 of us up, fed, dressed and out the door by 7!) and it ended at 12:00 everyday.
Ms. Amy, did art at VBS and she was so sweet to make sure Sarah Beth got to do arts and crafts too.
She's ready to go in her "painting" shirt...
Mrs. Amy letting her paint.

The twins playing in their room.

Sarah Beth "playing"
Here are some of the kiddos I had in class...
This is Ms. Mureil (A little fun fact about her, she's Trace Adkins aunt!).


Hannah and Hayley walking to the train ride.
(My lens was fogging up)


Ready for a train ride.

Eli on the train
(green shirt)
Eli
Kyle, one of my kids in class.
Miss Priss in her VBS shirt.
Britten loves to give her kisses.
Sleeping
Hannah.

The twins in their class again.





The kids program singing all the songs they learned.  A man in our church made the Statue of Liberty out of wood just for this!






We had a wonderful week filled with learning about JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment