Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Progs"

We have frogs that live on our back porch.  The girls discovered them and LOVE to watch them with their Daddy.  We will be sitting on the couch when all the sudden one of them thinks about the "progs" (as they call them) and they get their daddy to go look at them.  One night we decided to catch one so they could see him upclose.



It's so much fun to watch.  My favorite is when they are all on their tummies looking out the door at them...
One night Hannah was going to the back door saying, "PROG", screaming and running.  I didn't understand why she was scared of the frog all the sudden.  I looked out the door and didn't see anything. The next morning at breakfast, she screamed it again and pointed.  When I looked, there was the frog hopping across the floor.  So, that's why she was scared and screaming. I know he had been in the house for awhile because I found "evadence" of him being there in several places. Great memories being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment