Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Princess "Sarah Elizabeth" Has Arrived!!

Well, at 9:15 this morning, our newest little princess came into the world.  Sarah Elizabeth Cossey, weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long.  She is perfect and beautiful!  But, our morning started at 5:00 a.m. heading to the hospital.



Checking in...
Waiting for a new bed, mine was broken...
Changed and ready...
Dr. Robertson with his coffee just hanging out talking to me...
I must say this c-section was much harder than both the twins.  I guess because she was bigger.  But, all I know is that while my doctor was pulling her out his partner was on top of me pushing her out.  That didn't happen with the twins.  Anyway, another "shocker" was that I got to see her right when she came out.  I didn't get to see the twins right away because they were so small and they had to get them wrapped up ASAP!  Cecil Ray did get some pictures in the OR and that was great!
I'm ready...
She's here... 
Family Picture... 
Cleaning her up... 
Giving her to Daddy... 
Daddy and Sarah Beth... 
Our beautiful angel.. 
Finally, in Mommy's arms.  My first time holding her... 
Then, it was time for everyone to meet her.  Mima and Grandma were first.  I put this picture in for us to laugh at.  I insisted that everyone come see her even though the drugs knock me OUT! But, I wanted them to see her after all, they had been there all morning waiting.  This is the only one I am putting in until the drugs wore off.  Feel free to laugh at me, I have!
Me, Mima (my mom), Sarah Beth
Mima & Sarah Beth...
Grandma & Sarah Beth...
Mima, Sarah Beth & Grandma...

Nannie & Papaw with Sarah Beth...
Tyler, Aunt Shawn & Maci...
Daddy & Grandma...
Jessica & Sarah Beth...
Me, Jessica & Sarah Beth...
Mima & SB...

The "Little Sister"

Papaw & SB...
Danielle & SB...
Me, Danielle & SB...
Stealing Kisses...
Daddy & his new little girl...
Mommy & Daddy with SB...
Aunt Shawn, Maci & Daddy...
Sonya & SB...
Tyler...
Grandma and her 7th grand child...
Finally get to see my other babies!
Mommy & Hannah...
Mommy & Hayley...
The Big Sisters looking at "Baby"...


Our first Family Photo with the Big Sisters and the Little Sister...

High Five on the Little Sister!
BJ & SB...
Nannie & SB...
It was a FULL day but I enjoyed all the visitors and family.  Sarah Beth has been held more in her first day of life than Hayley was her entire first two weeks of her life!  Love my girls and couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment