Saturday, February 19, 2011

Showered by Sisters-In-Law & Danielle

This was a busy and full weekend of a baby shower and finishing up Sarah Beth's room!  First, Cindy, Shawn, Crystal, Chassity & Danielle threw us a baby shower in Louisiana.  The twins ended up with fever so they weren't able to come to this shower.  Daddy and Papaw kept them at home.
The beautiful decorations and food...
Awesome cake... 
Me... 
Super cute tableware...
Beautiful wreath Danielle made... 
Mom and me... 
Danielle and me... 

Michelle, Peyton & Lexie... 
Me & Shawn... 
The hostesses with me.
Danielle, Me, Chassity, Crystal, Shawn & Cindy... 
Maci (my gift helper) and me... 
Opening gifts...



Sarah Beth's crib from The Cossey's... 
Another successful shower.  Now, that we have all our stuff we can finish her room!!


No comments:

Post a Comment