Saturday, May 15, 2010

My First Mother's Day!


My first Mother's Day was WONDERFUL!!  It started on Saturday when my mom came into town and Cecil Ray took us out to a new restaurant called Bleu Monkey (I didn't spell it wrong, that's how they really spell it) and man was it good!!  Then, on Sunday morning Cecil Ray woke me up with the BEST Mother's Day gift a mother could ask for.  He made me a slide show with 300+ pictures from pregnancy to current of us, the girls, and family...let's just say I cried and cried.  That to me was the most thoughtful gift he could have given me.  He also is going to have my blog printed every year for my gift and that will be so special too.  That way, I will have a "journal" of our lives!  After I got my gift from CR, my mom, the girls and I went to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel...
When I got home I opened my gift from the girls.  They got me a stepping stone to put in the flower garden.  I can't wait to make it with their little handprints in it...something I will have forever!!

It was so special to have my mom here with me too.  She is so amazing!!  She has raised me and is ALWAYS there for me when I need her.  Don't know what I would do without her and her support.
I love you mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment