Monday, December 21, 2009

Blingin' Ears

I decided to get the girls ears pierced when they were 4 months old. My thinking was that they won't remember the pain, they won't pull at them because they will be used to them, and that we won't be walking around the mall at 4 with purple dots on their ears because they got scared. So, Mima and I went to Clair's in the mall to get them done. It went better than expected. The girls did GREAT! They cried for just a second and it has been great since then. Here are a few pictures that were taken...
Hannah was first.
She has no idea what is about the happen to her. "Lady what are you doing to me?"
All done just checking to make sure they are on good.
Then Hayley...
Putting the dots on...
Almost done...
The "after" pictures are on my phone and I don't know how to get them off of it but, you will see them in following blogs so keep a look out for those "Blingin' Ears"!

No comments:

Post a Comment