Sunday, October 11, 2009

2-3 Months

What a fun month we had this month. We had lots of visitors, did lots of things, and hit some milestones. First, Hayley smiled for the first time and I tried to get a picture and this is what I came up with...She's a silly little girl.

Next, Mima came and visited. We had a lot of fun with her and are so thankful she was here to help with shots. It's not easy taking two babies to the doctor by yourself. Here is Mima and Hayley...And, Mima with Hannah... We played dress up too...Mima gave them their first mani and pedi's...This is their first mail. It was their Social Security cards...I finally got Hayley smiling...When daddy went to Hamburg, mommy let the girls take a nap with her. They loved it!!Nannie and Sherry came to visit and I got to get a picture with me and the girls...Then, Nancy came to visit. Boy did she have a great time...

We love to meet daddy at the park for lunch. Here is Hannah happy to see him...And, Hayley...she just woke up...Grandma came to visit too. The girls hadn't seen her since July...
Finally, Hannah grabbed a toy for the first time on this day so I ran and got the camera.
But, she let go as I was taking the picture. Man, I gotta get better at this!!
Now that I am all caught up on their/our lives I will be posting things as they happen.

1 comment:

  1. I love that they got Mani/Pedi's...It's never to early for a little nail pampering :) So precious!

    ReplyDelete